The Building Europe 2017 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, design, science and Sustainable Constructions professionals who are looking for potential partners in The Netherlands and other countries to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
The Brokerage Event takes place during the largest sustainable building event in The Netherlands: Building Holland: www.buildingholland.nl .
On Wednesday, 12th April, Enterprise Europe is organising a FREE-to-attend matchmaking event at Building Europe, the biggest exhibition for sustainable constructions in The Netherlands.
The event provides the perfect forum for potential partners – both visitors and exhibitors - to pre-arrange meetings and capitalise on Dutch and European construction opportunities, energy efficiency, recycling.
This is an excellent opportunity for specifiers, suppliers, contractors, distributors to discover new and innovative products and services from the international marketplace and a chance for product manufacturers, service providers, sub-contractors to meet construction professionals, such as: architects, contractors, distributors, agents, builders’ merchants, research centres, universities.
- Latest trends in sustainable materials and technologies
- Short, sharp 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key players offering dedicatedservices & products
- See an exhibition of successful products and service
Why to participate?
- Showcase your projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Latest information on Sustainability in the Building Industry
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
More information on the matchmaking visit: https://www.b2match.eu/buildingeurope2017
See who is participating in the matchmaking, visit: https://www.b2match.eu/buildingeurope2017/participants
Your contact person for this matchmaking:
RVO - Netherlands Enterprise Agency
+31 (0) 88 0421124
Mail: Hans Kamphuis