Source: Enterprise Europe Network
Space Tech Expo & Conference Europe (24 - 26 October, 2017) is the largest dedicated space technology trade fair in Europe. The free-to-attend expo and high level conference is Europe's meeting place for space business, technology & innovation and will showcase the latest from technical designers, sub-system suppliers, manufacturers and components through to systems integrators for civil, military and commercial space. The three-day event will give the European space industry a focused marketplace for the design, manufacturing and testing of spacecraft, satellite, launch vehicle and space-related technologies bringing together engineers, industry leaders, specifiers, buyers, manufacturers and global decision makers from across the entire supply chain.
As part of the trade fair and conference, Enterprise Europe Network Bremen, located at the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Ports, organizes a free matchmaking event for every day during the conference! Participants will have the opportunity to:
- meet providers of innovative technologies
- get in touch with potential partners for future collaborations
- find new partners for research and development projects
The Space Tech Expo B2B Matchmaking will take place in the exhibition hall at the Bremen booth C40.
How it works?
The activity will focus on 20-minute pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings during Space Tech Expo Europe. For participating in the matchmaking event, please register for the conference/trade fair first. You will then be forwarded to this site to fill in the details for the matchmaking event. For more information, please click here.
- Guarantee pre-qualified 20-minute meetings with potential customers and/or suppliers
- Get to know key R&D players offering valuable services
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 projects consortia
- See who is participating to find new business contacts HERE