Sector Group Automotive Transport & Logistics
18th of May 2017 Location: Location: Carlsson Fahrzeugtechnik in Saarlouis, Germany
The Automotive Day 2017 – International Day of Automotive Suppliers of the Greater Region – invites you to the Carlsson Fahrzeugtechnik company site on 18th of May 2017.
It’s is a great opportunity to take part in speeches and panel discussions about the topic "INDUSTRY OF THE FUTURE / INDUSTRY 4.0" and keep you informed of the technological trends of industry leaders of the Automotive sector and make new national and international contacts and develop cross-border business partnerships.
After an introductory conference which will allow a comparison of French and German industrial policies, two round tables will focus on:
- technological platforms and other resources available in the Greater Region to support companies in their industrial transformation.
- the impact of the industry of the future / 4.0 on the evolution of the professions and skills that it is important to anticipate today.
- Ford-Werke GmbH, Saarlouis (max. 30 participants)
- Nemak Dillingen GmbH (max. 30 participants)
- Nedschroef Fraulautern GmbH (max. 2 groups à 30 participants, German and French)
- Benteler Automobiltechnik Saarlouis GmbH (max. 10 participants)
- Carlsson Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH
www.b2match.eu/automotiveday2017, Starting from March 1st 2017
See who is participating HERE
Carine MESSERSCHMIDT / Vera STRASBURGER
+49 681 9520-452 / 454 +33 3 83 90 88 62