vrijdag 10 januari 2014

Thank you all for being part of my professional life in 2013.

As 2014 has begun, we all are busy working again, the first full week finishes today...
Perhaps we don't take the time to to look back on 2013 and cherish our successes from this year.

Therefore I would like to thank everybody in my professional life that I have met and worked with. Thank you for your inspiring products, companies, technologies and trust, thank you colleagues for advise, support, co operation and being there.
I also would like to thank everybody visiting this page, being present at our Syntens meetings, workshops, matchmaking and events.
In this LINK you will find some of the photo's taken during the events in 2013. It puts a smile on my face. Hope to see you again in 2014!

Olaf ter Haar

Cleantech & MVO related links

Enterprise Europe Network - Automotive

Enterprise Europe Network - Energy